Friday, December 2, 2011

Getting ready for Christmas





We have been very busy with holiday cheer, so just a quick post to keep you up to date. We had a good Thanksgiving. I took the week off and lots of Jennie's family was in town so that meant that we were hardly ever at home. Everyone was excited to meet and play with Ada and she was a very good girl most of the time. We were very grateful for the extra hands to help us with her. On Thanksgiving morning we went to Jennie's sister Heidi's house to make our food. It was really fun because all of the nieces and nephews helped us out with our stuffing and sweet potatoes which is normally pretty stressful with just jennie and I alone working on it. This week we put up our Christmas tree. Actually Ada was not cooperating so I put up and decorated the tree. As I worked I would stop and show Ada all of our special ornaments and Mommy would explain what they were to her. Having the tree up has really helped get us in the Christmas spirit. We have many things planned in the coming weeks that I will update you on later but for now I will leave you with some of the new pictures we have gotten of Ada.
This Years Ornament
Our Tree







1 comment:

Kathie said...

Cutest little sweetheart ever. We love her so much!!